3M Fastbond Contact Adhesive 30-NF / 30H-NF - 1 Qt| 021200-21180
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30-NF and 30H-NF are water-dispersed,sprayable contact adhesives for high immediate bond strength and long bonding range.
- Non-flammable in the wet state.
- Post-formable and heat resistant.
- Bonds most foamed plastics, plastic laminate, wood, plywood, and canvas to themselves and to each other.
- 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30 has been tested and approved for use by the Woodwork Institute of California under the provisions of ANSI/HPMA HP 1983 for Type II adhesive and the heat resistance test set forth in its Manual of Millwork.
- Fastbond contact adhesive 30 is recognized under the Component Program Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. Component Recognition Program Guide GSRJ2, File R14485, Door Construction Materials. For use with swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal and steel composite types rated up to and including 3 hours.
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) documentation has been issued for 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30H.
- Not recommended for drywall laminating or for bonding metal surfaces (unless metal surfaces are completely dried by force drying and protected from moisture).
- Certified to GREENGUARD® Product Emission Standard For Children and Schools(SM) for low emitting interior building materials:
- Addresses or Contributes to LEED™ EQ Credit 4.1: Low Emitting Materials: Adhesive and Sealants
- Addresses or Contributes to LEED™ EQ Credit 4.3: Low Emitting Materials: Flooring Materials
- Addresses or Contributes to LEED™ EQ Credit 4.4: Low Emitting Materials: Composite Wood and Agrifiber Products
- Addresses or Contributes to LEED™ EQ Credit 4.5: Low Emitting Materials: Furniture and Furnishings
- Addresses or Contributes to LEED™ EQ Credit 4.6: Low Emitting Materials: Ceiling and Wall Systems