PRC Desoto - Fuel Tank Sealant Kit PR1776M Class B Pint
PR-1776M Class B is a low density, high temperature aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It has a service temperature range from -65°F (54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with very limited excursions up to 360°F (182°C). This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other prolonged exposure to aircraft fuels both jet fuel and aviation gas, and will resist limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids.
PR-1776M Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured Permapol® P-5 modified polysulfide. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
PR-1776M Class B is designed to be a direct replacement for PR-1776 Class B.
- AMS 3281 - Type 1 Class B2
- AMS 3281 - Type 1, Class B-1/2
- AMS 3281 - Type 1, Class B-2
- BAMS 552-002 - Class B-1/2 - BOMBARDIER
- BAMS 552-002 - Class B-2 - BOMBARDIER
- BMS 5-45 - Class B-1/2 - BOEING
- BMS 5-45 - Class B-2 - BOEING
- CMNP095 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- CMS-SL-104 - Type 1, Class B, Grade 1/2 - COMAC
- CMS-SL-104 - Type 1, Class B, Grade 2 - COMAC
- CPW 560 - PRATT & WHITNEY CANADA
- DHMS-S3.01 - TYPE II CLASS B-1/2 - DE HAVILLAND INC.
- DHMS-S3.01 - TYPE II CLASS B-2 - DE HAVILLAND INC.
- DMS 2427 - Class B-2 - BOEING LONG BEACH
- MM1080 - Class B-1/2, Type 1 - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- MM1080 - Class B-2, Type 1 - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- SMS116303 - Type 2 Class B2 - SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS
- SMS116303 - Type II, Class B-1/2 - SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS
- SMS116303 - Type II, Class B-2 - SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS