Momentive RTV-162 Momentive Compound - White - 3oz |RTV162-30Z
RTV160 from Momentive Performance Materials is a one-component, ready-to-use electronic grade silicone sealant. It cures to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
- Size - 2.8 fl oz tube
- Color - White
- Non-corrosive to electronic metals, including copper and brass
- Low odor cure, releasing an alcohol vapor from the sealant surface during cure
- UL Recognition (UL File No. E-36952. Refer to Momentive Performance Materials Publication (4320) for additional information.
- Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from -60 (-75F) to 205C (400F) and for short periods up to 260C (500F).
- Cures at room temperature
- One-part, easy to use
- Excellent resistance to moisture, dust, dirt, UV, ozone and chemicals in addition to excellent electrical insulation properties.