McFarlane - Cessna Steering Rod Boot | MC0413304-3
These bad boys can take the abuse! The steering rod boots on the Cessna aircraft have a big job to do. They must keep out exhaust gases and prevent smoke and fumes from entering the cockpit in the event of an engine fire while tolerating the constant air pulses caused by the rotating propeller.
- Manufactured with a black Kevlar/fiberglass blend fabric
- Fatigue resistance of Kevlar is uniquely mated with the fire resistance of fiberglass
- Super tough, high temperature fabric that will provide many years of outstanding performance
- Keeps the exhaust and carbon monoxide out of the cabin
- Protects the cabin in case of an engine fire