High-Temperature Lubricant - up to 1359°F
Pyrolube performs in industrial furnaces and heating equipment, where high temperatures create lubrication problems. Pyrolube is ideal for high-temperature environments that create lubrication problems. Leaves a smooth, graphoid-lubricated surface. that will not drip or form abrasive particles. Pyrolube prevents metal-to-metal contact, reducing wear. In a liquid carrier. Pyrolube spreads graphite, evaporating at 600°F, leaving a smooth graphite-lubricating surface. Used by the U.S. Military, Kiln cars, Conveyors systems, Rotary kilns, Stokers, Baking and Drying ovens, gears, chains, bearings, glides, and more...
- Smooth Application- Does not drip or form abrasive particles
- Temperature Stable - Lubricates to 1359° F.
- Long Lasting- Prevents metal-to-metal contact and reduces wear.
Noteworthy users of Pyrolube:
- Bakeries: Pepperidge Farms, General Foods, Brantford Ltd.
- Glass Plants: Ford Glass Plant, Owens-Illinois, Libbey Owens
- Steel Plants: U.S. Steel, Central Foundry Division of GMC
- Others: Westinghouse, TVA, Continental Can, ALCOA
Made in the U.S.A. 50-State VOC Compliant.