- Eastman (Formerly Air BP) Turbo Oil 2197 is a latest generation 5 cSt High Thermal Stability (HTS) synthetic lubricant that is approved against US military specification MIL-PRF-23699F HTS.
- It is formulated to provide exceptional high temperature cleanliness in vapor mist and liquid film areas, as well as outstanding oxidative, thermal and hydrolytic stability. It provides exceptional performance in the most demanding existing turbines as well as new generation turbines just entering service.
Applications & Approvals
- Eastman (Formerly Air BP) Turbo Oil 2197 is our newest turbo oil, designed to be a “fleet-wide” oil especially suitable for hot aircraft and aero-derived engines.
- Eastman (Formerly Air BP) Turbo Oil 2197 has been approved by a wide range of engine and accessory manufacturers for their applicable equipment, including: Rolls-Royce Ltd, Rolls-Royce Allison, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Hamilton Sundstrand, Honeywell, CFMI, IAE, MTU, Solar and Turbomeca.
Please contact our local representatives shown in the Air BP website for approval details.
Features & Benefits
- Eastman (Formerly Air BP) Turbo Oil 2197 entered commercial airline service in mid-1995 and has already accumulated over 200 million hours of successful experience in more than 20,000 units of popular engine and accessory models.
- The benefits operators can expect from this oil include excellent Thermal and Oxidation
- Stability, outstanding high temperature cleanliness and Superior Hydrolytic Stability.
- Users of this oil have been enjoying cleaner engines, i.e., less or no carbon deposits in oil supply and scavenge tubes or be