Dykem - HI-SPOT Blue - 1oz | 83307
DYKEM® Hi-Spot is an intensely blue, soft, uniform paste that spreads quickly and evenly to show high spots on bearings. It is most valuable when used on flat-bearing surfaces of lathes, planers, milling machines, etc. A thin coating may be left on the surface day in and day out and will not dry. The film remains “wet” and “transferable” and in condition for months. No nightly clean-up or morning re-bluing is necessary.
- Transfers from one surface to another
- Saves valuable time and money in surface scraping work
- Appearance / Physical State Liquid.
- Odor Slight petroleum odor.
- Flash Point > 200.0 °F (> 93.3 °C)
- VOC Content 0
- Evaporation Rate < 1 (BuAc = 1)
- Vapor Density > 1 (air = 1)
- Prop 65 Warning YES