Dykem - CROSS CHECK™ Tamperproof Torque Seal
DYKEM® Cross Check™ provides a convenient visual method for identifying vibratory loosening or tampering in nuts, bolts, fasteners, and assemblies. Provides warranty protection against tampering. Marks will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become loose. Highly visible marks. Orange, green, red, yellow, and blue fluoresce under black/UV light. Excellent adhesion to metal and other substrates.
- Tamper Proof Torque Mark
- Safe for most surfaces
- Highly visible
- Excellent adhesion
- Visually detects loose nuts & bolts.
- Provides warranty protection
- Orange, green, red, yellow, and blue fluoresce under black/UV light.
- Boeing Specification: BMS8-45 Type II
- Dry to touch/handle in 30-40 minutes.
- 80% curing occurs between 48-72 hours. Completion of curing takes place between 7-10 days.
- Exposing to elevated temp- OR blowing hot air can speed up the drying/curing process.
- Tamper proof marking for Identification of vibratory loosening of nuts, bolts, Fasteners, and Assemblies.
- Approved product replacement for Organic's Company F-900 Torque Seal
- Boeing Specification: BMS8-45 REV H Type II
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN GC115UG rev K - Colors: Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Pink
- Lockheed Martin 302-40812
- CPW487 Rev. B
- Appearance / Physical State - Liquid
- Odor - mild
- Flash Point -105.1 °F (40.6 °C)
- Boiling Point / Range - 276.98 - 485.06 °F (136.1 - 251.7 °C
- VOC Content - 42.28%, 430 g/L
- Vapor Density - > 1 (air = 1)
- Prop 65 Warning - YES