David Clark Stereo Headset with 23 dB NRR| H10-13S
The H10-13S is the stereo version of the popular H10-13.4 headset. Like the H10-13.4, the H10-13S is designed for fixed-wing aircraft, and it comes with a 5-foot straight cord and dual plugs.
- The H10-13S is a FAA-TSO approved headset that offers many benefits including:
- Soft, extra-foam head pad and undercut, comfort-gel ear seals
- Flex wire microphone boom that stays precisely where you position it
- M-7A noise-canceling, electret microphone that produces crisp, clear transmissions
- Low-profile volume knob with detent settings
- 5-foot, straight cord that terminates in dual PJ-055 and PJ-068 plugs
- Light design that without the cord assembly, weighs 16.5 ounces
- Excellent noise attenuation with a 23 dB noise reduction rating
- 5-year, manufacturer guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A.
PLEASE NOTE: These headsets are special ordered and typically take 3-5 weeks for delivery. Please call for accurate ship dates.