There are more David Clark H10-30 headsets in use than any other noise attenuating headset. Get the high performance and comfort that you've come to expect from David Clark headsets, at a very competitive price.
The H10-30 is a FAA-TSO approved headset that offers many benefits including:
- Soft, extra-foam head pad and undercut, comfort-gel ear seals
- Flex microphone boom that can be adjusted for perfect placement
- M-1/DC microphone, which is the best amplified dynamic microphone on the market
- Molded cord assembly that is made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- Excellent noise attenuation with a 24 dB noise reduction rating
- 5-foot, straight cord that terminates in dual PJ-055/PJ-068 plugs
- Weighs 20 ounces, without cord assembly
- 5-year, manufacturer guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A.
For more than 30 years, David Clark has been producing superior hearing protection products specifically for the aviation industry.
*New orders have a current lead time of 6-8 weeks.