David Clark Helicopter Headset with 23 Db NRR | H10-13H
The H10-13H is a standard, mono noise-attenuating headset. It is the same headset as the H10-13.4, but it is designed for helicopter use. It comes with a 5-foot coil cord and a U-174/U plug.
- The H10-13H is a FAA-TSO approved headset that offers many benefits including:
- Soft, extra-foam head pad and undercut, comfort-gel ear seals
- Flex wire microphone boom that stays precisely where you position it
- M-7A noise-canceling, electret microphone that produces crisp, clear transmissions
- A low-profile volume knob with detent settings
- 5-foot, coil cord that terminates in a single U-174/U plug
- Light design that, without the cord assembly, weighs 16.5 ounces
- Excellent noise attenuation with a 23 dB noise reduction rating
- A 5-year, manufacturer guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A.