David Clark H3335 Ground Support Headset PJ-051 Plug | H3335
David Clark Company Ground Support Headsets are designed to facilitate communication when background noise or distance makes it extremely difficult. During Push-Back Operations, communication is critical to ensure the safety of everyone in the vicinity, and the protection of the aircraft from accidental damage. Our Noise Attenuating Headsets provide the hearing protection required and our Noise Canceling Microphones ensure clear, crisp transmission regardless of the noise level.
- Wire Boom allows for microphone/boom placement on the right or left side.
- M-1/DC Amplified Dynamic Noise Canceling Microphone
- Microphone On/Off Switch on ear dome.
- Soft Headpad and Ear Seals guarantee exceptional comfort.
- 26 foot coil cord with (PJ-051) Plug to mate with Series C31-XX Extension Cords
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated Headset/Stirrup Assembly
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating of 24db