David Clark Dual Impedance Headset | H10-66
The H10-66 headset is a unique, dual impedance headset for use in civilian and military-style aircraft. It is an excellent choice for fleet operations.
- The H10-66 is a FAA-TSO approved headset that has many benefits including:
- Works effectively in both high and low impedance systems
- Dome, select-switch matches headset to radio impedance
- Hinged, wire boom can be easily positioned for convenience
- M-101, amplified, dynamic microphone generates clear transmissions
- New undercut, gel ear seals for improved comfort
- Superior noise attenuation with a 27 dB noise reduction rating
- 5-foot, coil cord that terminates in a U-174/U plug
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz
- A 5-year, manufacturer guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A.