CERTIFIED AeroLEDs - SunBeacon II Aircraft Beacon Light
The SunBeacon II certified navigation aircraft light provides a 360 light pattern around the vertical axis with brilliant light in both white and red. TSO approved and met TSO C-96a, Class II approved for white, TSO C-96a Class I and Class III approved for red nav light. The SunBeacon II is a direct replacement for any standard legacy beacon, with significantly more light output for less power. The SunBeacon II requires zero maintenance and has a low profile for reduced drag. The SunBeacon II is available in red or white, in 12V or 24V.
The powerful and compact SunBeacon II LED Navigation Beacon serves as a replacement for any legacy incandescent navigation beacon. The SunBeacon is FAA, TSO C96a Class I, II Certified. This light is built to last as it is rated for 30,000 hours of life! The SunBeacon II is available in either 12 or 24 Volts and comes in white or red.
- Part Number: 12V Red (11-2200-A-12), 12V White (11-2200-B-12), 24V Red (11-2200-A-24), 24V White (11-2200-B-24)
- Power: 6.5W
- Voltage: 12V (9-18VDC), 24V (18-36 VDC)
- Weight: 3.8 oz
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.5
- Class:FAA, TSO C96a Class I, II
- SunBeacon II Aircraft Beacon Light Installation Instructions