Sontara® Aerospace Grade Wipes are great for wiping surfaces dry, cleaning hard-to-reach crevices, and using metal parts and corners because they are specially engineered to resist snagging.
Every Sontara® Aerospace Grade Wipe is clean right out of the box – unlike rental towels, which can still contain chemical residue, stains, and metal shavings even after laundering. Plus, rags are made from used clothing and are often stained and lack the absorbency and other characteristics needed for critical cleaning.
White, Interfold. 2 Boxes of 125 12"X16.5" Aircraft Wipes
Consistently clean, exceptionally absorbent
Every Sontara® aerospace-grade wipe it clean right out of the box. In contrast, rental towels can still contain chemical residue, stains, and metal shavings after laundering. In addition, rags made from used clothing are often stained and lack the absorbency and other characteristics needed for critical cleaning.
Sontara® aerospace grade wipes are great for wiping surfaces dry because they're made of "thirsty" fiber blends containing no additives that hinder absorbency. And theyΓÇÖre ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach corners and crevices.
Sontara® aerospace grade wipes are specially engineered to resist snagging
on metal parts and corners. That's why they're superior to paper wipes that
snag and tear, leaving lint behind. Sontara® aerospace-grade wipes also outperform cheesecloth, which can fray and leave behind threads that result in rework.
Advantages that reduce costs
- Exceptionally clean - contains no binders, chemical residue, contaminants, or metal shavings that can result in surface damage or rework
- A higher absorbency rate can result in wiping jobs being completed more quickly.
- Low-lint performance helps to minimize defects and contamination
- Durable - high strength fiber blend makes Sontara Aerospace grade wipes less likely to snag on metal parts and sharp corners
- Tackles isopropyl alcohol, MEK, MPK, and other aggressive solvents without falling apart.
- Very absorbent means fewer wipes needed to complete the task results in fewer wipes to dispose of.
- Aerospace Material Specification AMS 3819C, Class 2, Grade A
- Boeing Material Specification BMS 15-5G, Class A
- Douglas Material Specification DMS 1820E
- Pratt & Whitney GA100-11H