Sontara® Aerospace Wipes are great for wiping surfaces dry, for cleaning hard-to-reach crevices, and for use on metal parts and corners because they are specially engineered to resist snagging. Designed to reduce the potential of scratching sensitive acrylic, glass, and polycarbonate surfaces, Sontara® Window Wipes are made from a very soft, low-linting fabric.
Every Sontara® Aerospace Wipe is clean right out of the box – unlike rental towels, which can still contain chemical residue, stains, and metal shavings even after laundering. Plus, rags are made from used clothing and are often stained and lack the absorbency and other characteristics needed for critical cleaning.
White, Qtr Fold.
- Designed specifically for aerospace.
- Soft and porous to be gentle on windows.
- Proprietary fabric composition is softer than conventional wipes.
- Features apertures that gently pick up and remove dirt to reduce the risk of scratching.
- It contains no additives that can hamper absorbency.
- Exceptionally clean—contains no added chemicals or binders.
- Manufactured in a unique process that creates a strong, clean, and low-linting fabric
- Specially designed to resist snagging and fraying.
- Cockpit transparencies
- Passenger windows (cleans both interior and exterior surfaces)
- Other acrylic, polycarbonate, or glass surfaces onboard aircraft
- AMS 3819C, Class 2, Grade A