Thermoid - Red Steel Wire Reinforced Air Duct | SCEET10
Although "SCEET" may sound like some kind of saxophone noise coming from a jazz band, or a piece of clay someone shoots out of the air, for our purposes here, it's actually a heavy duty red steel wire reinforced air duct. Yes, that's right - it's a hose. But not just any hose, mind you. This SCEET aviation ducting manufactured by HBD Thermoid® solves the problem of your airflow requirements. They're a leader in aircraft ducting, so you can count on the reliability and high performance of these SCEET hoses for your aircraft ducting repair.
- Composed of fiberglass fabrics and silicone or neoprene rubber compounds
- Wire-supported ducting
- Flame resistant
- Withstands a wide temperature range
- Flexible, sturdy and reliable
- Can be installed around sharp bends to avoid obstructions
- Can withstand noxious fumes
- Sold in 5-foot or 11-foot lengths, in various diameters from .5 to 6 inches
Proper aircraft ducting is essential, and it can be quite challenging, especially when undertaking a new project for your plane. Make sure you choose the right product, or you'll be having to make repairs or do a replacement soon. Don't let that happen! Choose premium SCEET ducting today to carry air through the proper channels in your aircraft.