Sontara® Aerospace Grade Wipes are great for wiping surfaces dry, cleaning hard-to-reach crevices, and using metal parts and corners because they are specially engineered to resist snagging.
Every Sontara® Aerospace Grade Wipe is clean right out of the box – unlike rental towels, which can still contain chemical residue, stains, and metal shavings even after laundering. Plus, rags are made from used clothing and are often stained and lack the absorbency and other characteristics needed for critical cleaning.
12" x 13" White, Qtr Fold., NSN 6850-01-488-7707
Clean your aircraft faster and more efficiently with Dupont Sontara AC Aircraft Wipes. Clean right out of the box and exceptionally absorbent.
Sontara AC1213 Aircraft Wipes are specifically designed to be used on aircraft and are a much better choice than rental towels, rags, paper wipes, or even cheesecloth. Sontara AC1213 Aircraft Wipes have "thirsty" fibers for maximum absorbency and aren't apt to snag on metal aircraft parts (unlike other cleaning wipes). These wipes are:
- Exceptionally clean - containing no binders, chemical residue, or metal shavings
- Highly Absorbent - meaning you'll use fewer wipes to get the job done (and save money)
- Durable - handling isopropyl alcohol, MEK, MPK, and other aggressive solvents without falling apart
- Available in white; 10 plastic bags of 50 wipes per bag for a total of 50 (12" x 13") quarter-folded wipes
- Aerospace Material Specification AMS 3819C, Class 2, Grade A
- Boeing Material Specification BMS 15-5G, Class A
- Douglas Material Specification DMS 1820E
- Pratt & Whitney GA100-11H