SAF-AIR push type fuel drain valves are close tolerance valves of simple design. These valves provide the most trouble free operation of any other line of valves in the industry. SAF-AIR valves are manufactured with an o-ring placed on the stem to seal against a flat seat on the body. This design eliminates an area where dirt can gather, thus putting an end to the main cause of fuel drain valve drip. FAA & PMA APPROVED. Models CAV-110 & CAV-110H-4 are popular choices to install on gascolators.
Saf-Air - Push Type Fuel Drain Valve, | CAV-170H-4 Features:
- Eight models in two styles with or without 1/4" hose adapter
- All valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant o-rings included
- Simple operation – just push to sample fuel
Saf-Air - Push Type Fuel Drain Valve, | CAV-170H-4Specifications:
- MATERIAL: 14L12 Steel
- FINISH: Cadmium Plate QQ-P-416
- TEMPERATURE: -60° to +260°F (-51° to +127°C)
- O-RINGS: All valves M83248/1 Size -006 CAV-170 Size -012, CAV-180 Size -011
- PRESSURE: 60 PSI max
CAV-110H-4, CAV-160H-4, CAV-170H-4, CAV-180H-4 All four models come with 1/4" hose end.