PRC Desoto - PS-890 C24 Fuel Tank Sealant - 6 oz kit
P/S Class C is an integral fuel tank sealant. It has a service temperature range from -65┬░F (-54┬░C) to 250┬░F (121┬░C), with intermittent excursions up to 275┬░F (135┬░C). This material is designed for brush and fay sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
P/S 890 Class C is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound. The uncured material is a roller grade liquid suitable for application by brush, extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- AMS-S-8802 - Type 2 Class C-24(80)
- AMS-S-8802 - Type 2 Class C-8(20)
- BMS 5-44 - Class C-24 - BOEING
- BMS 5-44 - Class C-48 - BOEING
- BMS 5-45 - Class C-24 - BOEING
- BMS 5-45 - Class C-48 - BOEING
- CMNP021 - Type I, Class C-20 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- CMNP021 - Type I, Class C-48 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- CMNP021 - Type I, Class C-80 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- DHMS S307 - Class C-80 - DE HAVILLAND INC.
- GMS 4115 - C-48(168) - GULFSTREAM
- MM1077 - Class C-24(80), Type 2 - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- MM1077 - Class C-8(20), Type 2 - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES