PRC Desoto - PS-890 A2 Fuel Tank Sealant, 6oz SemKit
P/S 890 Class A is an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (135°C).
This material is designed for brush and fay sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselge sealing applications. The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
P/S 890 Class A is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound. The uncured material is suitable for applicaiton by brush in thickness up to 25 mils. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- AMS-S-8802 - Type 2 Class A-1/2
- AMS-S-8802 - Type 2 Class A-2
- BMS 5-45 - Class A-2 Grade 1 - BOEING
- CMNP021 - Type I, Class A-2 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- MM1077 - Class A-1/2, Type 2 - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- MM1077 - Class A-2, Type 2 - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES