PRC Desoto - PS-870 B2 Corrosion Inhibitive Sealant - 2.5 oz kit | PS870B2-2-5
P/S 870 Class B corrosion inhibitive sealant. It has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C). with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (135°C). This material acts as an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion on the aluminum alloys or between dissimilar metals. The cured sealant maintains elastomeric properties after limited exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
P/S 870 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- BMS 5-95 - Type I B-1/2 - BOEING
- BMS 5-95 - Type I B-2 - BOEING
- HMS 16-1097 - Type III Class B-1/2 - BOEING HELICOPTER
- HMS 16-1097 - Type III Class B-2 - BOEING HELICOPTER
- HMS 16-1097 - Type III Class B-4 - BOEING HELICOPTER
- MIL-PRF-81733 - Type II-1/2 Class1 GA - NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
- MIL-PRF-81733 - Type II-2 Class1 GA - NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
- MIL-PRF-81733 - Type II-4 Class1 GA - NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
- MM1076 - Class B-1/2, Type 1, Grade A - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- MM1076 - Class B-2, Type 1, Grade A - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- STM40-111 - Class B-1/2 - LOCKHEED MARTIN
- STM40-111 - Class B-2 - LOCKHEED MARTIN
- STM40-112 - Class B-12 - LOCKHEED - GEORGIA CO.
- STM40-112 - Class B-48 - LOCKHEED - GEORGIA CO.
- STM40-112 - Class B-96 - LOCKHEED - GEORGIA CO.