HEAVY-DUTY ENGINE & COMPONENT CLEANER | 55 Gallon Drum
Aqueous cleaning compound for aircraft engine & component degreasing operations
NUGEAR SC is a heavy-duty aqueous cleaning compound for exterior aircraft engine and component degreasing applications. NUGEAR SC is used as a wet wash or in a hot immersion tank and spray cabinet application.
- Superior wetting and soil penetration
- Conforms to Airframe OEM standards and specifications
- Rolls Royce, General Electric, and Pratt & Whitney SPMC 151, PMC 5404, and PMC 1481 approved
Say hello to NuGear® SC- A powerful degreaser cleaner for engines and engine components. Specially formulated for use with immersion tanks and spray cabinets, NuGear SC is also a top choice for heavy degreasing wheel wells and aircraft blades. This dynamic cleaner can be used straight out of the bottle, but even in a diluted state, NuGear® SC is plenty strong to handle tough degreasing jobs. NuGear SC can be diluted, depending on the extent, condition, and type of soil to be cleaned, and kept in a spray bottle for hand-cleaning operations. Since hand wipe-downs do not require a final water rinse, some fans prefer it followed by a clean towel and force drying. NuGear® SC is certified for aviation and has approval from many OEMs. It is eco-friendly, so rinsing the product off is unnecessary, as is collecting the run-off.
NuGear SC Approvals
- SMI Tests & Approvals
- OEM & Airline Approvals
- Pratt & Whitney
- Rolls Royce
NuGear SC Procedure
HAND CLEANING/LOCAL APPLICATION
- Dilute NuGear SC 1:4 to 1:10* with water.
- Apply to the surface in a shallow wash tank or by mop or spray.
- Loosen the surface material with a non-metallic bristle brush, reapplying the solution continuously.
- Follow with a water rinse and reapply if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a terry towel.
HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING/HOT IMMERSION TANK/SPRAY CABINET
- Use NuGear SC full strength or dilute 1:2 to 1:4* with water
- Allow soaking at 120 - 140°F (49 - 60°C).
- Effective concentration can be maintained with the periodic addition of fresh NuGear SC.