Mili Std - O Ring Nitrile | MS29561-012
MS29561-012 is an O-ring composed of nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR). It has a .375" nominal inner diameter, a .5" nominal outer diameter. MS28775s O-rings are made of NBR, which is used in aviation to make anything from fuel handling hoses to grommets. By withstanding a wide temperature range, NBR is a perfect material for aeronautical applications, especially aircraft hydraulic fluids. This O-ring conforms to the following specification: MIL-R-7362. Check the features for more details.
- Outside Diameter: 0.504 Inches Nominal
- Cross-Sectional Height: 0.067 Inches Minimum And 0.073 Inches Maximum
- Center Hole Diameter: 0.359 Inches Minimum And 0.369 Inches Maximum
- Elongation Percentage: 250 Maximum
- Hardness Rating: 70.0 Shore Durometer A Nominal
- Material: Rubber Butadiene-Acrylonitrile Class Nbr