- Resilamide™ Frame And Temples
- Highest Quality Polycarbonate Lenses
- Protective case and microfiber bag/cleaning cloth
Kingfisher sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset and fit those with large heads and faces. The entire frame and temples are made of Resilamide™, a material primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a modern, noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks.
They also offer precision manufactured and shatterproof polycarbonate lenses that provide uncompromised clarity. By default, they are non-polarized and yet block 100% UV light. Mirrored lenses are only colored on one side; there is no color distortion while wearing.
Bifocals feature a magnified/reader portion of the lens measuring 15mm from the bottom of the frame (just under halfway up the lens) and are well-suited for seeing broad areas without having to move your head much.
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with a protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes The Kingfisher Sunglasses Unique?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ temples are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses that block 100% UV light, keep your eyes safe
- Available in a variety of lens tints and mirror finishes
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad holds glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit
- Prescription compatible
- Frame Size: 143mm wide
- Lens Size: 56mm wide x 37mm height (17mm bridge)
- Frame: Resilamide™
- Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses; Impact Resistant