Jeppesen - Flight Instructor Syllabus | 10001865 | JS344526
Our syllabus can help you meet or exceed Part 141 requirements for a flight instructor certification course and additional flight instructor rating courses.
Enroll in all three courses at once to become a fully qualified certified flight instructor, with instrument and multi-engine airplane instructor privileges. Already have a basic flight instructor certificate? You can obtain either or both of the additional instructor ratings. A basic framework for your training, this syllabus ensures that you're introduced to topics in a logical sequence prior to applying your skills in the air.
- Basic and Instrument Instructor Courses utilize single-engine land airplanes
- Multi-Engine Instructor Course employs multi-engine land airplanes with wing-mounted engines
- Compact, spiral bound design is ideal for on the ground or in the cockpit
- Ideal for FAR Part 141 training; easily adapted for FAR Part 61 training
- Syllabus features: lesson objectives, flight and ground time allocations, coordination of academic support materials with pilot training, an enrollment notice, and graduation certificates