Gleim Instrument Pilot Refresher Course | GLM-723 | IPRC RSΓÇï
ISBN : 978-1-58194-108-1
Want to regain your instrument flying privileges? Want to stay current on changing regulations and charts? Preparing for an IPC? If you answered YES to any of those questions, the Gleim Instrument Pilot Refresher Course (IPRC) will help you.
Who Will Benefit From IPRC?
- CFIs who want to use a structured program for the FAA-required instrument proficiency check (FAR 61.57)
- Pilots who are getting back into aviation and want to regain their instrument flying privileges
- Pilots looking to keep their instrument flying knowledge sharp
- Pilots preparing for an upcoming instrument proficiency check
- Anyone who wants to increase their understanding of the instrument flight environment
Key facts about IPRC
- Structured, interactive self-study review and certificate program delivered online via the Internet
- Use IPRC to prepare you for the oral portion of your Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC) or to review/refresh your instrument flying knowledge. The course uses the Gleim proven Knowledge Transfer System methods.
- Takes about 8 hours to complete
- Each study unit should take about an hour. That includes the True-False Study Quiz, the Audiovisual Presentation, the Knowledge Transfer Outline, and Multiple-Choice Test for that study unit.
- Challenges you, but provides you with the knowledge to pass
- Our Knowledge Transfer Outlines give you all the review material you need, in a well-organized format, so you can focus your study on the areas you need to review the most. You can then confidently pass your Instrument Proficiency Check. IPRC provides you with convenience while helping you learn more and refresh your knowledge.
- Inexpensive and user friendly
- For those who are less familiar with computers, we have a trained, friendly support staff you can contact for help. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gleim at (800) 874-5346 for assistance.
**Customer will receive a product code once order is complete