Dykem - Opaque Staining Color
DYKEM® Staining Colors provide quick identification of a variety of parts. These stains repel oils as they adhere without flaking and scaling. DYKEM® Staining Colors are easily applied by brushing or spraying and dry quickly to the touch. Transparent and Opaque colors are available.
Opaque Stains: These stains apply slightly thicker than transparent stains and take slightly longer to dry. They provide better hiding/opacity.
- Perform well on light and dark-tinted metals
- Provide excellent coverage properties and opacity
- Thickness can be adjusted by adding DYKEM® Remover & Prep.
- Fast drying
- Resists cracking, chipping, flaking, or scaling
- Will not interfere with moving parts when applied thin.
- Ford ESE-M6B3- A1 and A2
- Appearance / Physical State Liquid.
- Odor Sweet, Solvent.
- Flash Point 24.0 °F (-4.4 °C)
- Boiling Point / Range 170 - 257 °F (76.67 - 125 °C)
- VOC Content 86.36%, 771 g/L
- Evaporation Rate < 1 (BuAc = 1)
- Vapor Density > 1 (air = 1)
- Prop 65 Warning YES