Dykem - High Temp 44 Medium Tip Paint Marker
DYKEM® High Temp markers are formulated explicitly for marking surfaces exposed to extreme high-temperature environments. Marks should be made at room temperature and applied to almost any non-porous surface, such as metal, glass, and ceramic. When marking on ceramics, the marks will become permanently fused to the surface after heat is applied. Specific colors can withstand temperatures up to 2000ºF (1093ºC).
High Temp 44: Designed with a valve action mechanism that allows the marker tip to be re-inked, even when the cap is left off. The marker barrel is threaded so it can be secured in a jig or apparatus for continuous marking applications. The unique cap design features a clip that prevents the marker from rolling and can easily be secured to a clipboard or in your pocket.
- Drying Time: 45 seconds - 1 minute
- Ideal for marking on glass, metal, and ceramic
- Each color represents a temperature range
- A threaded barrel allows the marker to be screwed into a jig or apparatus.
- Fiber tip paint marker with valve-action
Manufacturers Part Numbers
- Black - 44250
- Blue - 44094
- Green - 44266
- White - 44219
- Yellow - 44424
- Appearance / Physical State Liquid.
- Prop 65 Warning YES
- Temperature Range 2000°F (1093°C)