Description of the RG-390ES Aircraft Battery:
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Short vent tubes internally threaded with a 1/8" NPT, high impact polypropolene container, powder coated aluminum cover and stainless steel hooked hold down bar.
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT