The RG-380E/44LS is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Description of the RG-380E/44LS Aircraft Battery:
Concorde recombinant gas (RG® Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde’s proprietary PolyGuard™ Microporous Polyethylene Separator shields the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature. Since 1986, Concorde recombinant gas RG® Series AGM-VRLA batteries have been adopted by the majority of military and corporate users worldwide for all types of aircraft.
- Certified nickel cadmium battery replacement
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged
- RG® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
RG-380E/40LS is a fireproof stainless container with side vent tubes and stainless cover with fabric lifting straps and hold down bar. Stainless temperature sensor mounting pad in front.