Concorde RG206 Helicopter Turbine Aircraft Battery - 24v
Description of the RG-206 Aircraft Battery:
- Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
RG-206 is housed in an aluminum container with MS3509 terminal receptacle and cover with top hold down bar. The battery cover is attached to the container with high retention rivets. Vent tubes are integrated into the cover.