Concorde - 24-Volt Turbine Starting Aircraft Battery | RG-325
Concorde recombinant gas (RG® Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde VRLA-AGM batteries are well known for quality and their ability to perform reliably in hot & cold climates with superior engine starting performance and excellent charge acceptance.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free AGM Battery
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required, ever
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged
- Aircraft batteries rated for engine starting may be used for emergency power
- RG® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT via land, sea and air
- RG-325 is housed in a polypropylene container with lifting rope attached to the molded polypropylene cover. M8 silicon bronze alloy terminals for corrosion free connections and maximum conductivity.