Concorde - 24-Volt Emergency Aircraft Battery | RG-128-3
Avionics Battery for lighting, standby, emergency power. Protects and extends the life of other avionics. Concorde Emergency Batteries float directly on the DC buss with no need for a dedicated charger. This results in a high inrush current which extends battery life with fast recovery time from discharge. With the battery floating directly on the buss, transient spikes in the DC power are absorbed. These batteries are self regulating on charge and will take only the current required to maintain it at full charge.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
- Pin A: 7.5AH Circuit Breaker Output
- Pin E: 10AH Circuit Breaker Output