BOELUBE 70090 Liquid is a non-toxic, non-irritating, environmentally safer synthetic lubricant for minimum quantity lubrication application.
- Superior Lubricity
- 100% Active
- Indefinite Shelf Life
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity : 30 cSt @ 40°C
- VOC Content: Non-volatile (<0.1%)
- Boeing : 5008 - 5054 - 5063 - 5492 - 5540 - 5578 - 5657 -5768
- Bombardier : BAMS 569-001 Rev B
- Dassault Falcon: Quality process for drilling of Aluminum
- ISO 9001:2015
- Alloy, Copper, Titanium, Aluminum, Glass Fiber, Wood, CFRP, Kevlar, Composite, Stainless Steel
Boelube 70104 / 70106 / 70090 is a series of proprietary liquid lubricants developed through Boeing manufacturing operations and lubricant experience.
In the near-dry machining process, Boelube Liquid can be delivered as fine droplets or sprayed through one or more nozzles around the cutting tool. Having the Boelube liquid as fine droplets to the cutting edge is necessary to reduce friction between the chip, tool, and workpiece and prevent chips from adhering to the device's cutting edge.
The near-dry machining processes using Boelube require continual reapplication of lubricant to the tool cutting edge and worn surfaces. This can be accomplished externally on shallow drilling, reaming, tapping operations, milling cutters, and band and circular saws.
Using a coaxial supply of compressed air and lubricant to the nozzle, the nozzle directs Boelube lubricant droplets in the compressed air directly to the cutting edge. The compressed air will help move chips from the tool cutting edge as the fine lubricant droplets form a thin film at the point of contact to reduce friction.
- Boelube does not contain Silicone, Sulfur, Halogens (such as Chlorine), Phosphorus, Paraffin Wax, Petroleum, or Heavy Metals.
- Boelube is recommended for machining Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel, Stainless Steel, Carbon Fiber Composites (CFRP), Honeycomb, Kevlar, Ferrous, and Non-Ferrous materials.
- BOELUBE® lubricants are extensively used in the operation of portable positive feed drills.
- BOELUBE® lubricants can be delivered continually through tools with internal channels directly to the cutting edge in drilling, reaming, tapping, and milling applications.