Ashland - Pliobond 35 LV, VOC-Compliant Contact Adhesive
PLIOBOND 35 adhesive is a general purpose, VOC compliant, thermosetting adhesive which can be used to bond virtually all porous and non-porous substrates. When cured, PLIOBOND 35 adhesive provides tough, chip resistant bonds that remain flexible over a wide range of temperatures. Substrates bonded with PLIOBOND 35 adhesive offer excellent resistance to mechanical shock and oxidization. This adhesive offers excellent dielectric properties and has low water absorption. PLIOBOND 35 adhesive comes ready-to-use - no conditioner, accelerator or catalyst are required. PLIOBOND 35 adhesive can be applied by spraying, roll coating, knife coating or brushing.
PLIOBOND 35 adhesive can be used as a sealer, primer, water repellent or coating for metal, wood, plastic, plastic film, ceramic, bone, ivory, glass, rubber, paper, leather, plaster, drywall, insulation, concrete, brick and stone. Other applications include:
- Assembling electric appliances and equipment.
- Doping electric motor armature coils.
- Anchoring nonskid material to floors.
- Waterproofing awnings, tarps, convertible tops, and outdoor furniture.
- Protecting above-water surfaces on watercraft.