- Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1G
- Changes and updates since the last edition identified
- FREE updates are available online and via email subscription service for regulation and procedural changes. Sign up at FAR/AIM Updates
- Comprehensive FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products. The 2021 Series continues this tradition with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from Federal Aviation Regulations.
Copyright © 1945-2021 Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Edition: 2023
- Page Count: 672
- Illustrations: FAA figures, black and white
- Copyright: © 1945-2022 Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. All rights reserved.
- ISBN Number: 978-1-64425-222-2
- Date Published: 2022
Some Notes About eBooks:
- ASA eBooks are for one person's use and can be read on up to five devices using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID.
- Order when you need it! Carrying inventory of this item is optional. If your customer asks for it, you can order and take delivery of the product immediately!
- If you have any questions about eBooks, please call us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Once the eBook is ordered and delivered, ASA and Pilots HQ offer no return policy. Once the code leaves our facility, ASA can no longer control it or tell if copies have been made. Therefore, ASA has issued this no-returns policy, and we must follow suit. Please verify your quantities before ordering.
- Create an ADOBE DIGITAL ID by visiting www.adobe.com and clicking sign in.
- Install ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS by visiting www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions.html. Once installed, you must authorize it with your Adobe ID before opening your ebook. Open Adobe Digital Editions, click the Help button in the top toolbar, and select Authorize Computer from the dropdown menu to authorize the reader.
- Install a Reader: ASA eBooks can be installed on up to five (5) devices. Each device brand has unique characteristics and installation instructions. To read ASA eBooks on more than one device, the reader applications must be authorized with your Adobe ID. Additionally, each may require the download of a free reader. Use the key below to know which reader works best for your device:
- PC or Apple Desktop/Laptop - no reader required; use Adobe Digital Editions directly.
- Apple mobile devices - Install ASA Reader from the App Store.
- Android tablet or phone devices - Install Bluefire Reader from the Google Play App Store.
- Kindle Fire - Install Bluefire Reader directly from Bluefire at http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158
Download your eBook.
From your device, go to www.asa2fly.com and click redeem a voucher at the top of the page. Enter your ASA account ID and password (or create one) and input the 25-digit code that will be issued once this eBook is purchased from the website.