Let's welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We stuck the Caddx Vista and the new polar nano to one of our new 2inch whoop frames did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
- 84.5 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING1303 5000KV, more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors.
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
- iFlight Albatross 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade (included with every Crossfire Nano RX)
- April 2022: Before Raze Whoop AIO F4 changed to SucceX-D F4 AIO Whoop
Alpha A85 HD BNF Specifications:
- SucceX-D F4 AIO Whoop
- XING 1303 5000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 84.5g (without battery)
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning were applied for a great flight experience! To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess! Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
What's in the box?
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Polar Nano Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP Ipex 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D F4 AIO Whoop (SKU:S008132)
- Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- Weight: 6.7g
- Connector: Micro-USB
- MCU: STM32F411
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8MB
- *Blackbox can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 or the Betaflight 4.2.9 hex file compiled by us. Download the link here.
- BEC output: 5V 2A
- INA pad: nR2
- Barometer: no
- Constant current: 20A, 25A(Burst)
- Input: 2-4S
- Current sensor: yes
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- ESC Telemetry: no
- Firmware Target: IFLIGHT_F411_PRO
- ESC Firmware: G-H-30 BLS 16.7
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind it to your own radio as usual.
- iFlight's current Frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, and are required to use the same version of Frsky transmitter.
- If you don't have Frsky transmitter, please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X,.
All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee the highest quality.
If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact customer support.
iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to the respective manufacturers.