The APD F-Series ESCs bring forward a ground-breaking new design utilising a Powerful 32bit F3 running brand-new firmware developed from the ground up.
The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
With peak power ratings up to 9kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Plug and play firmware
- Up to 12S capable
- Up to 120Amps continuous current
- 180A Burst current
- True 10bit resolution
- Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
- Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
- ProShot1000 to ProShot3000 capable (1-3Mbs/s)
- Dshot300 to Dshot2400 capable (0.3-2.4Mbs/s)
- Up to 750,000 eRPM
- Auto PWM-freq
- Auto Timing Advance
- HBM (Hectic Boost Mode) ensures this will deliver a maximum thrust, outperforming any other ESC
- Telemetry output
- Intelligent current sensing
- LED indication
- Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
- Digital commands over Dshot
- 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance