3M - Adhesion Promoter AC-160, AMS3100-3
- Meets AMS3100, Class 3
- Allows for faster initial adhesion build rate of polysulfide sealant
- Water-borne product for solvent sensitive surfaces
- One component formula for simple application
- Available in various packaging sizes to meet a range of production needs
- AC-160 promotes faster initial adhesion build rate of polysulfide sealant used various substrates
3M formulated Adhesion Promoter AC-160 as a water-borne adhesion promoter for polysulfide sealant used on solvent sensitive surfaces and coatings. It contains water blended with a surface activator agent, which helps reduce time to adhesion and helps sealant adhere to difficult-to-bond surfaces.
3M™ Adhesion Promoter AC-160 may be applied to clean surfaces with gauze or brush prior to application of polysulfide sealants. It is available in various package sizes to fulfil a variety of production needs. AC-160 allows for faster initial adhesion build rate of polysulfide sealant to help reduce your process time. Our one component formula needs no mixing to provide easy application.
Smart Sealants, Robust Results
When you use 3M Aerospace Sealants and associated products, you're applying science, ingenuity, aerospace expertise and cost saving solutions. Our sealants offer outstanding resistance to aviation gasoline and jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry. As a companion product, 3M™ Adhesion Promoter AC-160 is carefully formulated for customers in the aerospace industry. Always read the SDS and Tech Data Sheet along with your internal governing documents prior to use.