Chemetall - Ardrox Corrosion Inhibiting Compound, 13.5 oz Aerosol Can | AV15-13-50Z
we'll still mention a few things about Chemetall Ardrox AV 15 corrosion inhibiting compound. This formula effectively protects common aerospace metals and metal alloys. Its tack-free firm film is extremely heavy duty and is good at penetrating inaccessible areas and displacing water. Ardrox AV 15 can be used as a coating on all parts of the airframe, and it provides excellent corrosion protection with low film weight. Ardrox AV 15 can be used on painted and unpainted surfaces.
Can be applied by spraying, brushing or dipping
Spray recommended for maximum penetration and most effective corrosion inhibiting
Can be sprayed with specially designed ACS-System (airmix application) or AAS-System (airless application)
Important: Mask movable parts before treatment. If spray control or masking isn't possible, consider using AV 25 instead, an alternative soft waxy film CIC.
If you're looking for Ardrox AV 30 corrosion inhibiting compound, we have that as well.
- Airbus Specification: Type III, Grade 2
- ATR Specification: 05-027P
- Boeing Specification: BMS 3-35
- Bombardier Specification: BAMS 565-006, Type IV
- Bombardier de Havilland Specification: DHMS C 4.12, Type II, Grade 4
- Dassault Aviation Specification: DGQT 18.104.22.168, Type II
- EADS / Eurofighter Specification: MIL-PRF-16173, Class 1, Grade 1 and 4
- Embraer Specification: MEP 10-063, Type III
- FedEx Specification: D10-51-004
- FedEx Specification: A30-51-001
- German Ministry of Defense Specification: TL 8030-0020
- German Ministry of Defense Specification: 8030-12-367-1889
- Lockheed Specification: CMM.1C-130J-23
- Sikorsky Specification: SS8536, Type II
- US Department of Defense Specification: MIL-PRF-16173, Class 1, Grade 1 and 4
- US Department of Defense Specification: MIL-DTL-85054, Type I & Type II