ASA - AirClassics Pilot Backpack | ASA-BAG-BACKPACK
The new ASA AirClassics® Pilot Backpack delivers the functionality and practicality students and pilots need to conveniently transport books and pilot supplies on the ground, in the air, from campus to the airport, and everywhere in between. Made of durable fabric and supported by a heavy-duty water-resistant bottom, this backpack keeps books and supplies organized and protected.
Four zippered compartments provide ample room for just about anything a pilot-on-the-go needs. The front pocket will accommodate most aviation headsets, including the HS-1A Headset and Single Headset Bag (both sold separately). The second level interior compartment has a lanyard for keys, a zippered containment pouch, and plenty of pockets and slots for pens, pencils, flight computers and plotters. The spacious main compartment supports textbooks and manuals, and the checkpoint-friendly fold-down back panel contains a padded pocket for a laptop, and a felt-lined pocket for a tablet. The backpack's interior contrasting-color lining makes it east to find things inside.
The outside of the bag has a spot for a flashlight or fuel tester and a zip pocket for a radio, GPS, or water bottle. The padded, adjustable shoulder straps and back panel ensure a supremely comfortable fit, and the convenient cross-chest strap helps with support and stability. An inconspicuous felt-lined pocket protects reading or sunglasses, and a luggage handle pass-through on the back simplifies maneuvering.
Focusing on a clean, sophisticated and professional look, the ASA AirClassics® Pilot Backpack is designed and engineered to be supremely functional, able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible, yet still look great at the end of the day.
Check out these great features:
- 600D polyester for extreme durability
- Heavy-duty water-resistant bottom
- Padded comfort straps and back panel, plus chest strap for added comfort
- Luggage handle pass-through on back
- Contrast lining to find items more easily
- D-rings on shoulder straps
- Front zippered pocket for easy access to cell phone or wallet
- Front pocket acommodates headset bag and headset (9.75" x 9.75" x 3")
- Felt-lined eyeglass pocket
- Outside slots for pilot supplies; zip pocket for radio, GPS, or water bottle
- Interior organizer with pockets, pen holders, and lanyard
- Checkpoint-friendly fold-down back panel with two padded pockets, one for laptop and second is felt-lined for tablet
ASA brings pilot gear to a new level with the AirClassics Series of pilot bags. Focusing on a clean, sophisticated and professional look, these bags are designed and engineered to be supremely functional, able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible, yet still look great at the end of the day. You can count on your ASA AirClassics bag to bring you many years of utility and pride.
Part Number ASABAGBACKPACK