The SRZ-9021 is a left-solenoid mount, 12-volt starter. It has a 149-tooth ring gear with a 12/14 pitch. Kelly''s X-drive starters are the lightest and most efficient Lycoming starters available.
- Lowest inrush and operating draw available on the market today
- Silver-plated contacts minimize damage from electrical arcing
- Powerful, rare-earth neodymium magnets produce a strong flux field
- Engineered specifically for the aviation industry; absolutely no automotive aftermarket parts
- FAA-PMA approved and environmentally-tested under the most extreme conditions
- Extremely lightweight at 7.6 pounds
Suitable for installation on all Lycoming engines without modification