Private Pilot Flight Maneuvers - Brad Deines | B ATP 001-PVT
ISBN : 1-886474-05-2
This is an excellent training manual for any student preparing for his or her Private Pilot Single-Engine Land Certificate. Flight Instructors applicants will also find this manual helpful in preparing lesson plans and researching how to conduct maneuvers. Certified Instructors can use this teaching aid as an excellent resource for pre-flight briefings.
There is no other source that details the Private Pilot Maneuvers like this book.
Breaks down each maneuver required on the Private Practical Test in six parts:
- FAA objective for the maneuver
- FAA completion standards
- General description of the maneuver
- Detailed step by step textual description on how to execute the maneuver as recommended by the FAA
- References to the FAA publications where the information was compiled
- Detailed graphic profiles summarizing the procedure in a visual format. Also included are airspeeds, pitch attitudes, bank angles, power settings and configurations for a Cessna 172P, plus room to add the same information for up to three additional aircraft.