The Elite pilot shirt is designed by AEROPhoenix to be the most comfortable, finest made, period. Its dress-shirt, designer quality fabric, construction and fit, are immediately apparent. Compare the Elite to any other pilot shirt, at any price. Introductory pricing make it a bargain in the premium market, and within reach of all pilots.
What makes a truly Elite pilot shirt:
- Extra fine 60% cotton pinpoint oxford fabric, of consistent "optical white" color (two-ply 80-2 yarn, 140 x 72 threads/in).
- Dress shirt quality, high density (16 stitches/in), two-needle felled stitching throughout.
- Just-pressed look right out of the bag, and easy care.
- Extraordinary, 5-needle, with thread safety overlock, armpit construction
- Deep, single-piece shoulder yoke, offers excellent comfort and cleaner appearance.
- Dual back pleats for added movement and easier care.
- Reinforced collar tips and button area, for an exceptionally neat appearance.
- Top fused collar, epaulets, and placket.
- "Size graded" pocket placement, offers optimal positioning, regardless of shirt size.
- Left pocket has "false" instant access flap, right pocket has real flap.
- Pen slot in each pocket, with stitched channel on left side.
- Cuffed elbow-length sleeves for a professional appearance.
- Taller, slightly tapered cut.
- Premium cross-stitched buttons, w/extras sewn to placket bottom.
- Even-sized long sleeve shirts available.
Our Elite pilot shirt is manufactured in China at an ISO 9000, highly sophisticated factory, that makes 50-100,000 shirts a day. Only their highest skilled workers sew our shirt, and are paid almost twice the average rate. The typical time to make a shirt is about 18 minutes - ours takes 48 minutes! In other words, this shirt is distinctly, TOP QUALITY!