AeroShell Grease 33MS/64 is an extreme pressure (EP) grease based on the proven lithium complex technology of AeroShell Grease 33, and is fortified with 5% Molybdenum Disulphide.
AeroShell - 33MS/64 Extreme Pressure Grease Benefits:
- Improved anti-wear and corrosion resistance over AeroShell Grease 17
- It is fully compatible with AeroShell Grease 33, so reduces the risks and problems associated with misapplication
- Load carrying and EP properties equal to that of the well established AeroShell Grease 17
- Fully approved to MIL-G-21164D
It possesses enhanced anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties and is particularly suitable for lubricating heavily loaded sliding steel surfaces, such as, for example, bogie pivot pins on aircraft landing gear-assemblies.
AeroShell Grease 33MS/64 is a direct alternative to AeroShell Grease 17, but when changing from (clay-based) ASG 17 to (Li-complex based) ASG 33MS, the normal rules on grease changing should be applied.
Aeroshell 33MS Extreme Pressure Grease Specifications:
- UOM: Cartridge
- Size : 14 oz
- Manufacturer P/N : ASG-33MS-14OZ
- UPC : 021400574557
- Military Standard : MIL-G-21164D
- Alternate PN : 33MSCTG