Each standard board (Zuluboard and Mini-Z) comes with a set of five (5) Zulucards. These cover the basics you'll need if you're learning to fly. As we all know, in those early days when we learn to fly we're trying to cram a heck of a lot of data in to a relatively small simian skull. It's not a matter of *if* you forget something but *when*. This set of cards will help you in your time of need.
1) Cross Wind - A colorful and easy to read way to calculate your cross wind component when coming into your destination.
2) En Route info - Commonly used VHF frequencies, the phonetic alphabet and VFR cruising altitudes
3) Ground - Common airport signage
4) Emergency - Light Gun signals, transponder codes and Lost Procedures
5) Vspeeds - Write in the Vspeeds for your particular aircraft. Buy extras and keep one for each plane you fly.
Zuluboard Zulucards: 5" x 8.5" Mini-Z Zulucards: 4" x 5.9"