Single pilot IFR is probably the most difficult flying you can do. Every little thing you can do to double check yourself and keep your workload as low as possible is not just a good idea, it's vital. These five (5) Zulucards are designed to be a backup for what you know you know but want to make sure you know.
1) Holds - The ubiquitous thumb method for calculating hold entry, re- explained (with good reason) for the 16 thousandth time.
2) Altitudes - MOCA, MORA, MRA, MEA, etc., etc. Help to remember what they mean.
3) IFR Required Equipment - GRAB CARD, plus a bonus CRAFTV (clearance format)
4) Lost Com - MEA and AREA, plus a bonus Off Course calc and Vspeed conversion formula.
5) Alternate Mins - The alternate weather 1 - 2 - 3 rule, plus 600-2 and 800-2.
Zuluboard Zulucards: 5" x 8.5" Mini-Z Zulucards: 4" x 5.9"