3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 2216 Gry, Part B/A, 2oz | 021200-20351
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2216 cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel. It can be used to bond rubber, metal, wood, most plastics and masory products. good environmental resistance.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2216 B/A is a flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive 2216 B/A is identical to 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive EC-2216 B/A has been labeled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications.
Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive 2216 B/A may be used for aircraft and aerospace applications if proper Certificates of Test have been issued and material meets all Aircraft manufacturer’s specification requirements.
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control.
- The translucent can be injected.
- Meets DOD-A-82720.