Telex Communications, the innovative leader in commercial aviation headsets, brings you theTelex Airman 850 ANR. Telex expanded on the design of the world's most popular lightweight aviation headset-the Telex Airman 750-to take comfort, clarity and convenience to the next level. By drastically reducing wind noise in jet cockpits, theTelex Airman 850 ANRhelps to reduce fatigue and protect hearing with a comfortable, battery-free, lightweight headset. TheTelex Airman 850 ANRheadset is FAA / TSO approved.
- Single Sided Version
- No batteries to remember, no heavy pack to wear or stow.
- Specifically targets wind noise, dramatically reducing fatigue.
- Reduces noise emitted by avionics cooling fans.
- Active noise reduction and microphone noise canceling combine to ensure the clearest in-flight communications.
- Ultra-lightweight headset (less than 4 oz.) with pillow-like ear cushions ensure comfort even on long flights.
- Multiple versions available.
- Folds flat into custom carrying case.
- FAA TSO approved.
- Airman 850 Catalog no. 301317-000
- Airman 850 w/150 ohm speaker Catalog no. 301317-000
- Airman 850 w/XLR (Airbus) connector Catalog no. 301317-002
- Airman 850 w/600 ohm and XLR connector Catalog no. 301317-002
- Airman 850 w/600 ohm speakers Catalog no. 301317-003
- Airman 850 single sided Catalog no. 301317-300
- Airman 850 single sided w/300 ohm speaker Catalog no. 301317-300